PuriCare® Open Access Station provides personnel, animal, and environmental protection while offering utmost efficiency for cage changing operations. Open access on two sides provides ample work space for one or two operators to transfer animals from dirty cages to clean ones. For maximum productivity, the mobile station may be transported down aisles between cage racks while an operator works from each side.
- Nominal downflow velocity: 55 fpm.
- Single-pass airflow design with no recirculation through the enclosure helps prevent heat stress and odor build up. Exterior is epoxy-coated steel.
- Type 304 stainless steel dished work surface is removable for access to the catch pan, drain valve, and prefilter.
- Electric hydraulic lift with push button control adjusts working height from 35 to 47".
- 1/4" thick, clear polycarbonate sashes are recessed and angled for enhanced containment and more comfortable viewing.
- Two-position hinged sashes pivot from 14" during operation to 28" opening for cleaning.
- Includes 5" diameter, non-marking polyurethane casters with toe brakes and stainless steel bearings; two ADA-compliant pressure gauges; ADA-compliant light and blower switches; ADA-compliant electrical duplex; two 99.99% efficient HEPA filters; two disposable prefilters; variable speed motor/blower and impellers; two right side mounted push/pull bars; two 32-watt fluorescent lights.