The LED Ring Illuminator produces intense white light for long microscopy observation sessions. The 144 LED intensity direction adjustable ring light has a mounting size up to 2-1/2" (64mm) in diameter. The light ring is consisted of 4 individual portions (4 lighting zones) that can be turned on/off separately.
You may use the feature to change lighting directions and obtain the best illumination for your application. The ring light has 2-1/2" (64mm) inside and 4" (100mm) outside diameters. It works with a 110-220VAC power supply and comes with a 1-7/8" (48mm in diameter) ring adapter.
With variable intensity control, it provides cool, even, intense and focused shadow-free illumination. It is an ideal durable cool light source for all stereo microscopes, especially for gemological, coin and gem/jewelry microscopes. This kit comes with one year warranty against manufacturing defects.
- High-power LED ring light
- 144 bright white LED bulbs with adjustable intensity
- 4 Segment illumination
- 55-200mm working distance
- Lighting direction changeable
- Color temperature 6,500K
- Illuminance 23,000 Lux at 100mm
- Intense and focused shadow-free illumination
- Long life and low energy consumption
- Including mounting ring
- Remote control included