High definition 4K UHD 2160p CMOS color camera with HDMI and USB-2 interface.
The 4K Sony Ultra HD camera offers a new solution to modern microscopy for industry and laboratories where more spatial detail and contrast is needed. With the latest horizontal display resolution of 3,840 pixels (2,160p) and new 4K screens, this UHD image quality camera can be used for biological, metallurgical or stereo microscopes.
This standalone camera provides excellent color rendering at high frame rates, with up to 60 frames per second.
The 4K UHD ultra-high-definition camera can be used in two modes, as stand-alone with its embedded mouse-driven software or in a computer-controlled mode. A Wi-Fi dongle is provided to connect the camera to the computer (ImageFocus Alpha software).
- Ultra HD 2160p, 8.3 MP, 1/8-inch color 4K Sony sensor
- 3840 x 2160 pixels, 30 fps, H264 codec
- Real time images directly on TV, monitor or beamer
- Built-in mouse-driven software
- 4K HDMI 2.0 standard
- Interface: HDMI, USB-2, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Works with ImageFocus Alpha software
- ADC 16 bits, color depth 36 bits
- Stand alone or used via PC
- C-mount interface
- 2061p/1080p automatic switching
- SD memory card included