Scienceware® Flowmi™ Cell Strainers provide fast and efficient filtering of small volume samples (up to 1000µL) prior to FLOW or FACS analysis.
- Preserves volume when filtering small sample volumes
- Removes cell aggregates and creates uniform single cell suspensions
- Decreases the potential for clogging of FLOW or FACS* instruments by effectively filtering cellular debris
- Use with your favorite pipette tips; Flowmi fits most 1000µL tips including Fisherbrand Sure-One, VWR brand, Axygen, Nichiryo and Eppendorf and more
- Compact tray holds 50 Flowmi™ Cell Strainers ready for press and fit attachment to your tip; features a sliding cover for easy, one-handed use
- Packaged in a re-sealable bag to maintain sterility when used in a laminar flow hood or biohazard hood
- Sterile, 40µm or 70µm porosity
* Flowmi is recommended for use with samples having a maximum concentration of 2 million cells/mL (40µm) or 4 million cells/mL (70µm).
** FACS is a registered trademark of Becton-Dickinson Corporation.
Note: Sterilized products are not returnable.