Thermo Scientific™ TDE Series ultra-low temperature chest freezers, part of the Standard Performance (STP) family of freezers powered by H-drive, feature three sizes, maximizing storage capacity from 3,645 up to 21,600 2mL vials. The workhorse of the busy lab, The TDE Series sets the standard for performance and reliable sample storage in heave use situations. A sustainable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab. From our first ULT freezer in 1940 to today, the combined experience of REVCO, Forma Scientific, Jewett, Harris, and other families of products continues to drive our ability to deliver industry-leading innovations that help accelerate science and health care.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to 25% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers1
- Designed for daily usage, recovers cabinet temperature 20% faster after opening the door.2
- A quiet sound output below 55 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-10°C validation protocols at -80°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6" display
- Three sizes (3, 13, and 20 cu. ft.) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast easy-to-read display, and convenient additional workspace.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and key-lock door
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and Polyurethane foam with non-HFC blowing agent having zero GWP, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards