Handheld Sodium Chloride Refractometers
Handheld Sodium Chloride (NaCl) Refractometers are exceptionally simple to operate and provide quick, accurate measurements for the concentration of nearly any aqueous solution.
Operation consists of placing 1 or 2 drops of sample on the prism, closing the daylight plate over the sample, then looking through the focusable, cushioned-rubber eyepiece for the readings.
Easy to calibrate, simply place a few drops of distilled water or liquid standard (R.I. oil or prepared sucrose solution) on the prism, turn the built-in "Zero-Ring" until the shadowline is at the correct value of the liquid, and secure the ring.
- Large, Sharp Display Scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand heat reducing temperature effects
- Prism encased in all-metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- One-Year Warranty