Globe Glass graduated cylinders are calibrated to ASTM E1272 standards for precise measurement of volumes of liquids. A solid hexagonal base provides stability, and an included polyethylene (PE) bumper guard helps to protect against accidental breakage. Globe Glass graduated cylinders are calibrated TD "To Deliver" and are available in sizes 5mL to 2000mL with Class A calibration tolerance options. Class A graduated cylinders include a batch calibration certificate.
- Meet ASTM E1272 Style 1 Specification
- Calibrated TD – "To Deliver"
- Class A calibration tolerance for highest accuracy and the most critical laboratory work
- Pour spout for easy liquid transfer
- Beaded rim for strength and durability
- High resistance to chemicals
- Dual scale metric graduations
- Durable white enamel printing