Globe Glass volumetric flasks are calibrated to meet ASTM tolerance specifications for precise measurement in solution preparation and dilution. A diamond etched graduation line indicates the calibrated capacity of each measuring flask. Wide mouth options are available for easier filling and mixing. Globe Glass volumetric flasks are offered in sizes from 1mL to 2000mL and with Class A calibration tolerances. Class A volumetric flasks include a batch calibration certificate.
- Meet ASTM E288 Specification – Sizes 5mL to 2000mL
- Meet ASTM E237 Specification– Sizes 1mL and 2mL
- Calibrated TC – "To Contain"
- Class A calibration tolerance for highest accuracy and the most critical laboratory work
- Supplied with glass pennyhead stoppers
- Diamond etched graduation marks
- High resistance to chemicals
- Durable white enamel printing