Globe Scientific GHS-380 Hotplates, Magnetic Stirrers, and Magnetic Stirrer HotplatesBy Globe Scientific
The GHS-380 group of Hotplates, Magnetic Stirrers and Magnetic Stirrer Hotplates are reliable and easy to use. The low profile and small footprint save valuable workspace. Clean up is easy with a robust chemical resistant ceramic-coated 5.5-inch square surface to ensure years of service.
Selecting the heat and stirring speed is extremely intuitive with a digital LCD display and control knobs, inputting to a microprocessor-controlled circuit for accurate, stable control of heating and stirring.
The Magnetic Stirrer and Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer Models are designed to provide a strong magnetic coupling for powerful mixing that is enabled by the maintenance free brushless DC motor. The stirrers can mix up to 5 liters of water, which allows for excellent homogeneity of solutions.
The Hotplate and Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer models are designed with a powerful 500-watt heater that provides temperatures up to 380°C. For ultimate accurate temperature control within 0.5°C, an optional PT1000 sensor and retort stand are available to measure directly in the vessel. Overtemperature protection is added should temperatures reach 420°C.
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Maintenance-free brushless DC motor
- Small footprint saves valuable bench space
- Powerful 500W heater
- Easy-to-clean ceramic coated aluminum surface
- Easy-to-read high resolution LCD display for simple, clear control
- Powerful magnetic coupling for stirring up to 5L of water
- Optional external temperature sensor control