Globe Scientific Diamond® Essentials™ Serological PipetsBy Globe Scientific
All the features and performance that customers expect from Diamond® serological pipettes in a simplified packaging option.
Individually wrapped pipets are bundled in clear poly bags and packed in robust yet readily recyclable brown corrugated boxes. The simple solution, Diamond® Essentials™ Serological Pipets provide everyday value for users through packaging cost savings. Both individual wrappers and the pipets are color coded for easy volume identification. Barrier filter plugs reduce the risk of contamination to pipet controllers from liquids and aerosols. Paper/plastic wrappers provide easy peel apart or pop-through access to the sterile pipets. Diamond® Essentials™ Serological Pipets are manufactured from optically clear USP Class VI polystyrene and are calibrated To Deliver(TD) for accuracy of +/- 2% at full volume.
Features at a Glance:
- Manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 facility in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation to SAL 10-6
- Certified free from RNase, DNase, Endotoxins, and Pyrogens, to meet the requirements for the most critical scientific testing methods
- Reverse graduations for convenient aspiration and dispensing
- Negative graduations on all sizes and to -10mL on 25mL and 50mL pipettes
- Engineered with anti-drip tips
- Lot numbers and expiration dates conveniently printed on individual pipet wrappers
- Fit all major brands of pipette controllers
- Packaged in reinforced, environmentally friendly, brown corrugated boxes
- Calibrations are certified for accuracy