Diamond® Essentials™ Griffin Style Beakers meet the demands for mixing, pouring, stirring, and measuring solutions in many laboratory operations. Available in economic polypropylene (PP) or crystal clear polymethylpentene (PMP), these beakers are the safe, shatterproof alternative to glass in operations where plastic is suitable. Value, quality, and performance are insured by precision molding in an automated manufacturing process. The beakers are designed with a single, no drip spout and the beakers with handles facilitate easy pouring.
- Manufactured from virgin, USP Class VI resins
- Complies with FDA 21-CFR and European Pharmacopeia
- Bold, printed, dual scale graduations
- Single non-drip spout
- Autoclavable at 121°C
- Chemically resistant to most acids, bases, and many common solvents
- Beakers without handles stack to save storage space