- Tissue Culture Treated surface improves cell adhesion
- Plates are labeled with alpha-numeric markings for easy identification of individual wells
- Each well has a raised rim which nests into the rings on the single direction lid to reduce evaporation and limit the risk of cross contamination
- Lids have a stacking feature for added stability when handling tall stacks of plates
- 1 Well Plate has the same footprint as standard multiple well plates and is useful for high volume and robotic screening of DNA libraries and manual plating; it is also suitable for dot-blotting bacterial clones on 11.4 x 7.3cm (4.5 x 2.875in) nylon membranes
- 4 well plate is a smaller footprint option which offers well size similar to that of a 24 well plate, but has expanded well spacing to reduce cross contamination
- 384 Well Plates are ideal for automated applications, colorimetric assays, compound storage or small volume applications
Non-Treated Multiple Well Plates are also available.