HW-CEP Series Intrinsically Safe Bench ScalesBy A&D Engineering
Intrinsically Safe Scales for Hazardous Environments
The HW-CEP bench scale family is designed to weigh safely in potentially explosive atmospheres. The intrinsically safe product design ensures a high level of safety and complies with all relevant hazardous area standards.
Compliance to Safety
The HW-CEP Series Bench Scale is designed to weigh safely in potentially hazardous environments.
This intrinsically safe product ensures the highest level of safety and is approved according to global standards for use in FM Class 1, Division 1.
Easy and Flexible Installation
Battery operation eliminates the need to secure power from a safe area behind a safe barrier saving you both time and money and gives you the flexibility to move the scale anywhere.
- 1000+ hours of battery life
- No need to secure power from a safe area
- Flexibility to operate the scale anywhere
Fast and Simple Measurements
Increased through-put with 1.5 second stabilization times and intuitive operation makes easy work out of even complex weighing applications in hazardous areas.
- 1.5 second response time
- Large 25mm character, LCD Display with alphanumeric keypad
- Multi-colored 5 step LED Comparator lights
- Key lock function prevents unwanted changes
- Host of built in functions including piece counting, auto-tare, and accumulation (M+)
Dependable and Robust
The stainless steel weighing pan resists chemicals, scratches and rust. The IP65 base is easy to keep clean and hygienic and allows for weighing where spills are a potential hazard.
- IP65 rated base for both dust and water
- SUS430 stainless steel weigh pan