High Performance, Multifunctional Platform Scale for Standard Industrial Applications.
The HV/HW-C/CP scale family is designed to integrate easily into your weighing process. It offers a broad range of solutions for your checkweighing, parts counting or quality assurance applications. Raise your throughput, increase process security and improve your product and delivered quality.
- Triple-range NTEP legal-for-trade bench scale
- Built-in traffic light comparator with 10 digit keypad
- IP65 scale base with Gore-Tex® membrane protects load cell from water and dust
Quick and Easy Measurements
Improve efficiency in your weighing process with fast stabilization times and built-in LED lights for quick comparator judgements. A wide selection of accessories and connectivity options make for easy integration into any weighing workflow.
- High-speed weighing in one second to increase your weighing efficiency
- Quickly determine if a weight is below, within or above target with built-in tricolor LED comparator lights
- Large, clear backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) shows all important information at a glance even in dimly lit areas
- 10-digit alphanumeric keypad simplifies setting comparator limits and programming
Feel secure in your weighing process with built-in key lock function and seamless data capture with built-in printer. Easily meet NTEP and Measurement Canada Requirements with HV-C models.
- Legal for Trade, triple range capabilities with the HV-C models
- Multiple built-in functions to streamline your weighing processes including: Piece Counting, Accumulation, and Checkweighing
- Key Lock Function limits operators to the minimum required keys, preventing accidental changes and errors
- Meet GLP/GMP/ISO standards with seamless data capture with built-in printer (applicable models)
- Multiple connectivity capabilities via USB or RS-232 to control the scale, change settings and output data
Robust and Dependable
Sturdy die-cast aluminum frame and stainless steel weighing platform provide the protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing. IP65 rated base allows for wet-area weighing and is easy to keep clean and hygienic.
- IP65 rated base and stainless steel platform allow for wet-area weighing and are easy to keep clean
- Dependable operation anywhere with the ability to run off of four standard D batteries