Reagent ReservoirsBy Globe Scientific
These reagent reservoirs are suitable for virtually all of your lab’s sample preparation and aliquoting needs. Design enhancements include pour spouts at each corner, a rigid sidewall design and graduations for easy volume reference. Sterile variants are irradiated to guarantee a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6. Available volumes of 10mL, 25mL and 50mL ensure there is a volume and packaging option to fit almost every application. Individual, bulk and five-pack options are available.
- Pour spouts at every corner
- Rigid sidewall design
- Wide, stable base
- Lot traceability
- Compatible with multi-channel pipettors
- Bulk sterile & sterile options available
- Molded graduations for easy volume reference
- Easily stacked using minimal storage with easy separation
- Available in 10mL, 25mL & 50mL volumes
- Design allows for high level of solution recovery
- DNase, RNase, pyrogen, animal materials and latex free
- Produced from virgin medical grade polystyrene
Note: Universal Reagent Reservoir (Item # 119-140100) allows for one reservoir to work with single, eight & twelve channel pipettors. Providing one 50mL single reagent reservoir, one reservoir with 8 individual 5ml reagent channels & one reservoir with 12 individual 5mL reagent channels. This universal reagent reservoir is produced from polypropylene and is autoclavable for re-use.