KleenGuard™ A40 Shoes CoversBy Kimberly Clark
KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. Keeping your team comfortable while offering effective protective clothing is a must, and KleenGuard™ A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Shoe Covers are a great solution. They feature ultrasonic bonded seams, an elastic opening and a seamless sole. They are 7 inches tall and one size fits all. Made of breathable, microporous film to keep out debris, non-hazardous liquid chemicals and dry particulates, the KleenGuard™ A40 material gives your employees a better liquid barrier and a better particulate barrier than Dupont Tyvek. These shoe covers pass NFPA 99 for antistatic materials, pass ASTM F1670 testing for penetration of blood and bodily fluids. Popular industries using this product include aviation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, wind blade manufacturing, liquid handling, general manufacturing and so much more. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 300 KleenGuard™ A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Shoe Covers / case
- KleenGuard™ A40 Liquid and Particle Protection Shoe Covers have an elastic opening, ultrasonically bonded seams and a seamless sole
- The film laminate material offers better liquid and particulate barrier than TYVEK
- Made to keep out debris, dry particulates and liquid splashes
- A40 KleenGuard™ protective garments pass NFPA 99 criteria for antistatic materials