Genesys™ 140/150 Vis/UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
Perform quantitative measurements in routine industrial QA/QC or university chemistry labs with the automated and network-ready Thermo Scientific Genesys™ 150 UV-Visible and Genesys™ 140 Vis Spectrophotometers. Optimized for usability and performance, this platform features a high-resolution color touchscreen, Wi-Fi networking, and a rugged design built for repetitive, heavy use environments. Regarded worldwide for reliability, accuracy and reproducibility, Genesys™ spectrophotometers meet today’s expectations for advanced technology in a compact, robust package.
The Genesys™ 150 UV-Vis Spectrophotometer provides automation for high-throughput options and room-light resistance, allowing lid-open operation for improved speed and convenience. A full line of accessories, including automated cell changers and cell holders, sipper, and fiber optic probes are designed to simplify sampling and accommodate high throughput measurements and temperature control.
The Genesys™ 140 Vis Spectrophotometer is a visible spectral region version in the instrumental class. Both instruments feature data resolution from 0.2 nm to 5 nm.
- 7" high-resolution touchscreen user interface
- Onboard methods, reporting, and data export
- Networking capable (Wi-Fi ready)
- Room light resistance for "open-lid" operation
- Sipper accessory
- Removable, washable sample compartment liner with magnetic placement and hold-down
- Accommodates cells up to 100 mm pathlength
- Optional 8-position cell changer with switchable turret
- Optional 4-position cell changer (long path cells)
- Optional Peltier-thermostatted single cell holder (20°C - 60°C)
- Optional Accessory for test-tubes up to 25mm diameter and 150mm height