How Well Do You Know Your Lab Instruments?
Take the quiz for a chance to win a Micropipette Starter Kit and other prizes!
Microlit Lentus™ is a Bottle Top Dispenser designed to provide precision and safety in Hydrofluoric Acid dispensing. It uses Springless Valve™ (an award winning technology) and Recirculation Valve for preventing loss of reagent during purging.
Microlit Lentus™ also features two product innovations, EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™ that enhance its ease of use and flexibility. Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it exhibits excellent chemical compatibility with Hydrofluoric Acid (HF) and other reagents & chemicals to achieve precision and safety with reliability in practical laboratory environments.
- Change Volume with EasyKnob™—Specially designed volume adjustment knob allows 180° rotation for easy and effortless volume setting.
- Move effortlessly with a PTFE Piston—Equipped with a PTFE Piston with an ETP O-Ring that facilitates smooth and effortless movement and ensures high chemical compatibility.
- Re-direct Liquids with Recirculation Valve—Recirculation Valve prevents the loss of reagents during purging by re-directing them into the mounted bottle and facilitates bubble free dispensing.
- Operate Jam-free with Springless Valve™—Award-winning Springless Valve™ technology facilitates smooth and jam-free functioning.
- Dispense Easily with FlexiNozzle™—Adjustable delivery nozzle offers a high degree of flexibility, facilitating easy dispensing in demanding laboratory conditions.
- Work Flexibly with a 360° Adapter—Specially designed Adapter allows 360° rotation, facilitating complete work flexibility.
- Assured Quality with ISO 8655 Conformed Calibration—Calibrated in an ISO 17025 accredited laboratory according to ISO 8655 standards. A calibration certificate is included inside the product package. A calibration tool is also included for quick in-lab recalibration.
- Work with a Comprehensive Volume Range—Available in five unique volume ranges.
- Autoclaving Parameters—Fully autoclavable at 121°C and 15 psi for a duration of 10-15 minutes.