Boekel Scientific UV Crosslinker AHBy Boekel Industries
Get faster and more accurate results for UV crosslinking DNA or RNA, Northern or Southern dot or slot blot analysis and more with this easy-to-use UV sterilization box. The Boekel Scientific UV Crosslinker AH solves radiation control issues by providing a safe, time-efficient solution with a controlled amount of ultraviolet radiation.
The UV Crosslinker AH comes calibrated for 254 nm, 306 nm and 368 nm bulbs, so samples remain stationary at the bottom of the unit while you adjust bulbs. Change the bulb, select your choice on the display—and you're done!
- Comes equipped with 5 254 nm shortwave bulbs
- No more manual calibration required when switching between wavelengths—comes calibrated for 254 nm shortwave bulbs as well as 306 nm and 368 nm bulbs
- Unique adjustable height feature
- Large UV protective window allows for easier process inspection
- Two modes of operation – Energy or Time
- Open door safety mechanism
- Energy efficient electronic ballasts
- Small footprint
- UL/CSA/CE Approved
|Ambient Temperature Operating Range||16°C to 28°C|
|Maximum Time Setpoint||999m 59s in 1 second increments|
|Maximum Energy Setpoint||9,999,900µJ in 100µJ increments|
|Exterior Dimensions||15 1/8"W x 14 3/8"D x 10 1/4"H|