Isola™ VUE filtered chemical workstation offers a 360° clear viewing area which makes it ideal for demonstration experiments. The clear polycarbonate shell protects both the end user and observers during classroom demonstrations.
Each Isola™ VUE filtered chemical workstation comes standard with an integral polypropylene base and contoured spill lip for ergonomics and comfort. The chemical-resistant and easy-to-clean polypropylene base will not break down when exposed to harsh chemicals or routine solvents used for cleaning.
- EverSafe™ III TOUCH touch screen controller constantly monitors fume hood performance with audible and visible alarms
- Vividly displayed status of face velocity in linear feet per minute or meters per second
- 18-Icon display for simple touch control of hood features and functions
- LED lighting for true illumination of the entire work area
- Three-stage filtration to confirm to SEFA 9-2010 DHIII recommendations
- Polycarbonate construction for 360 degree visibility— excellent for demonstrations
- Variable airflow control with automatic airflow sensor calibration
- Solid-state gas detection with three sensitivity set points
- Conforms to UL, CSA and CE electrical requirements
- Integral polypropylene spill basin with rolled foil entry
- Built-in filter and application validation
- Optional installation of gas, water, electrical fixtures and/or polypropylene sink