Isola™ PRO polypropylene filtered chemical workstation removes toxic particulate, chemical fumes, and vapors protecting both the operator and the environment. Isola™ PRO polypropylene filtered workstations, standard with a thermally-fused integral spill tray, offer excellent chemical resistance for corrosive applications. and allow for a wide range of applications. The Isola™ Series of filtered chemical workstations have been designed to accommodate up to six inches of filtration.
The design of Isola’s filtration matrix allows for stacking of a HEPA filter, followed by a gas-phased carbon filter, thus allowing the workstation to effectively remove both toxic particulate and chemical fumes and vapors. For high evaporation or multiple chemical applications, a full six-inch stack of gas phase carbon filtration may be incorporated. Isola PRO offers the end user and laboratory many options for fume containment as well as flexibility in laboratory design.
- EverSafe™ III TOUCH touch screen controller constantly monitors fume hood performance with audible and visible alarms
- Vividly displayed status of face velocity in linear feet per minute or meters per second
- 18-Icon display for simple touch control of hood features and functions
- LED lighting for true illumination of the entire work area
- Three-stage filtration to confirm to SEFA 9-2010 DHIII recommendations
- Single-wall, thermally-fused structural polypropylene construction— superior chemical resistance
- Variable airflow control with automatic airflow sensor calibration
- Solid-state gas detection with three sensitivity set points
- Conforms to UL, CSA and CE electrical requirements
- Integral polypropylene spill basin with rolled foil entry
- Built-in filter and application validation