Isola™ EDGE Filtered Chemical Workstation was designed and engineered to provide the end user with superior filtration while offering the same conveniences found on traditional laboratory hoods. The main chamber is dual-wall thermally-fused solid polypropylene allowing the installation of common laboratory fixtures and electrical outlets, if needed.
The main chamber, made from structural polypropylene, offers superior chemical resistance while the contoured entry foil provides both spill containment and smooth airflow dynamics. The angled and rolled entry design of the Isola™ EDGE promotes a smooth, turbulent-free work area which reduces eddy currents that affect containment.
- EverSafe™ III TOUCH touch screen controller constantly monitors fume hood performance with audible and visible alarms
- Vividly displayed status of face velocity in linear feet per minute or meters per second
- 18-Icon display for simple touch control of hood features and functions
- LED lighting for true illumination of the entire work area
- Three stage filtration to conform to SEFA recommendations
- Dual-wall, thermally-fused structural polypropylene construction
- Variable airflow control with automatic airflow sensor calbration
- Solid-state gas detection with three sensitivity set points
- Conforms to UL, CSA and CE electrical requirements
- Integral polypropylene spill basin with rolled foil entry
- Built-in filter and application validation
- Optional installation of gas, water, electrical fixtures, and/or polypropylene sink