Ultimus Bottletop Dispensers with Dual InletBy Microlit
Microlit Ultimus is a Bottle Top Dispenser that works on Dual Inlet™ Technology, Recirculation Valve Technology, and Springless Valve™ Technology. The Dual Inlet Technology, patented in the US and EU, enables 4 liquid handling modes – rinsing, dilution, refilling & purging without dismounting the dispenser.
Standard Dispensing: Knob A – Open, Knob B – Closed
- In this mode, the dispenser dispenses the liquid normally into the receiver from the bottle it is mounted on.
Purging: Knob A – Closed, Knob B – Closed
- In this mode, the liquid is recirculated into the same bottle on which the dispenser is mounted. This process removes the air from the dispenser, without wasting any reagent.
Dilution/Rinsing/Second Liquid Dispensing: Knob A – Open, Knob B – Open
- In this mode,the liquid from a second source can be dispensed into the receiver. The second liquid can be distilled water, thus allowing the user to rinse the instrument without dismounting it or dilute the reagent within the receiver.
Bottle Refilling: Knob A – Closed, Knob B – Open
- In this mode, the liquid from a second source can be used to refill the bottle, without dismounting the dispenser.
Designed with ergonomics and intuitive handling in mind, it offers excellent chemical compatibility and enables the achievement of precision in practical laboratory environments. Ultimus also features two product innovations: EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™ that enhance its usability.
- Accurate and jam-free dispensing
- Rinsing, Dilution, Re-filling and Purging modes with Dual Inlet™
- Recirculation valve technology to prime instrument without loss of reagent
- Fully autoclavable at 121°C, 15psi. for 10-15 mins
- High chemical compatibility with SpringlessValve™ and PTFE piston
- Optimized user experience with EasyKnob™ and FlexiNozzle™
- Calibration certificate provided – Conforms to ISO 8655 standards
- Certifications – ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 17025, CE