- Excellent for separating peptides or proteins.
- Rugged, spherical particles with 300 Å pore size.
- High proportion of pore/surface area available to large molecules.
Viva columns are based on a wide pore material we designed for optimal large-molecule separations.
Base-deactivated spherical silica is useful for normal-phase or HILIC separations.
- Stationary Phase Category: bare silica (L3)
- Ligand Type: none
- Particle: 5µm, spherical
- Pore Size: 300 Å
- Carbon Load: n/a
- End-Cap: n/a
- Surface Area: 100 m2/g
- pH Range: 2.5 to 8
- Maximum Temperature: 80°C