Viva C18 3µm and 5µm ColumnsBy Restek
- Excellent for separating peptides or proteins.
- Rugged, spherical particles with 300 Å pore size.
- High proportion of pore/surface area available to large molecules.
Viva columns are based on a wide pore material designed for optimal large-molecule separations.
The general-purpose Restek C18 is a conventional monomeric octadecylsilane column suitable for analyses of a wide range of compounds from acidic through slightly basic.
- Stationary Phase Category: C18, octadecylsilane (L1)
- Ligand Type: monomeric C18
- Particle: 3µm or 5µm, spherical
- Pore Size: 300 Å
- Carbon Load: 9%
- End-Cap: yes
- Surface Area: 100 m2/g
- pH Range: 2.5 to 8
- Maximum Temperature: 80°C