Thermo Scientific Revco™ RDE Series -40°C Ultra-Low Temperature FreezersBy Thermo
Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ RDE Series -40°C ultra-low temperature freezers, powered by H-drive, feature three upright models, maximizing storage capacity from 40,000 up to 60,000 2mL vials. The RDE Series is a sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab.
- Powered by H-drive's hydrocarbon technology, these systems save up to almost 50% in energy usage and heat rejection over conventional refrigerant ultra-low freezers
- A quiet sound output below 53 dBA, enables the freezer to come out of the hallway and into the lab
- Meets +/-5°C validation protocols at -40°C with strong peak variation and steady-state temperature variation
- Natural hydrocarbon refrigerants reduce system operating stresses promoting outstanding reliability and worry-free sample protection
- The H-drive Information Center (HIC) combines easy to read temperature with simple capacitive touch buttons in a 5.6" display
- Three capacities (400, 500 and 600 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications
- All models contain four inner doors allowing for easy sample access without exposing greater freezer content to ambient conditions
- Improved customer convenience with new ergonomically designed handle, high contrast eye-level display, and comfortable easy-access shelf locations.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific™ racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific™ Matrix™ and Nunc CryoBank™ tubes
- Security features including alarm settings and padlock-compatible doors
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards