Corning® Poly-D-Lysine, 20mg, is used to culture a wide variety of cell types, particularly neurons, glial cells, and transfected cells.
- Source: Synthetic
- Quality: Shown to promote cell attachment and spreading of rat cerebellar granule cells
- Found negative for bacteria, fungi, and mycoplasma
- Molecular Weight: 500-550 kD
- Preparation and Storage: Stable for three months at 2° to 8°C (lyophilized) or three months at -20°C (solubilized
- Handling: Recommended concentration: 2.5-5 µg/cm² of growth surface depending on cell type
- Formulation: Lyophilized from aqueous solution; reconstitute in dH20