The Eppendorf Varispenser® 2x is the ideal choice for dispensing aliquots of liquid from supply and reagent bottles. Advanced sealing lip technology enables dispensing of nearly all kinds of acids, solutions, or bases. Available in 6 sizes for dispensing volumes from 0.2 – 100mL, these instruments are designed to consistently dispense selected volumes without reagent waste. All Varispenser® 2x bottletop dispensers are fully autoclavable for maximum safety in your lab and include a recirculation valve which prevents reagent loss while ventilating.
- Ergonomically designed slide allows for smooth and accurate volume adjustment and prevents accidental changes
- PFA sealing lip technology prevents crystal building from media residue by wiping off the inner cylinder wall during dispensing
- Oval-shaped dispenser housing ensures safe grip during transportation and adjustment
- The drying tube, filled with absorbing agent, protects reagent against humidity or CO2
- Extra air vent cap with Luer-cone for assembly of microfilter available to prevent supply bottle contamination
- Optional drying tube to protect sensitive reagents against humidity or CO2