Ohaus has gone beyond weighing!
The Ohaus® Defender 7000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining an ABS plastic T71P indicator with painted steel bases and columns. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the Defender 7000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units, alpha-numeric keypad and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 7000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include:
- Painted steel base with ABS indicator
- 5,000-7,500d default resolution (rectangular models) / 10,000-12,500d (square models)
- Certified resolution up to 1:3,000 (rectangular models) / 1:5,000 (square models)
- Quick display of results using large dual line LCD with high-contrast white backlight
- Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode using quick key press
- Easy to operate with positive feedback 5-function key and alpha-numeric membrane keypad
- Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), tonnes and user-definable custom unit
- Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, Display Hold, and Accumulation
- 255 item Library data storage function
- Internal power supply with universal line cord or 6 "C" batteries (80 hour battery life) – optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available
- Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time, and external analog base input
- Base and indicator connected using quick connect plug
- Options include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, RS485/422 and 2nd RS232 interfaces, Alibi memory module