Ohaus has gone beyond weighing!
The Ohaus® Defender 5000 Series is a feature-rich line of bench scales, combining a stainless steel D51XW indicator with a rectangular, painted steel base and a painted steel column. Ideal for shipping and receiving, production, packaging, and general commercial and industrial weighing applications, the Defender 5000 offers a multifunctional indicator with multiple weighing units and software modes to meet the requirements of industrial and lab applications. With rugged steel construction, comprehensive yet intuitive software and multiple connectivity options, the Defender 5000 can meet the needs of demanding industrial operations.
Standard Features Include:
- All steel construction with stainless steel indicator and painted steel column and base
- 5,000-7,500d default resolution
- NTEP Certified / Measurement Canada Approved resolution up to 1:3,000
- Quick display of results using large LCD with high-contrast white backlight
- Temporary display of 10x readability in weighing mode with quick key press
- Easy to operate with 4-key membrane keypad with raised tactile keys
- Weighs in one or more units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz (decimal), metric tonnes and user-definable custom unit
- Multiple weighing modes including Counting, Percent Weighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Checkweighing, and Display Hold
- Internal universal switching power supply with hardwired line cord – optional NiMH internal rechargeable power pack available
- Includes RS232 interface with GMP/GLP data output including date and time
- Optional interfaces include DC relay control kit, AC relay control kit, 2nd RS232 and RS422/485