Celltreat® Pipette Tips deliver high performance with exceptional value. A perfected balance between raw materials and efficient manufacturing process results in superior low retention.
Pipette Tips are universal fit and are compatible with Celltreat® Adjustable Pipettes and other major pipettes. Smooth, hydrophobic surfaces ensure accurate pipetting, while filters reduce cross-contamination and prevent damaging aerosols from penetrating into the pipette, and are positioned to allow extra headspace when pipetting maximum volume.
Multiple size tips are available, including extended length tips (10µL and 1000µL) to allow better access to the bottom of test tubes, reagent bottles, flasks, and other vessels. The 200µL tip is longer than standard tips for better access to vessels and increased headspace to filter. Molded volume reference markings offer a quick opportunity to double check.
Pipette Reload Systems
- Reduce plastic waste by refilling empty racks
- Reload System offers clear window for easy identification of color-coded wafers
- Secure locking tab keeps reload system closed and prevents tumbling tips
- Support wafers have large grasping tabs for easy removal from Reload System and Rack
- NEW—now available in 1000µL Extended Length, Low Retention Pipette Tip Reload System, non-sterile
Pipette Tip Racks:
- Hinged lids are designed for easy one-handed opening, making it easier to access repeatedly
- Lids have a stacking feature for added stability and a secure locking tab
- Lightweight design prevents tipping when open
- Interior support ribs prevent racks from warping
- Empty racks available with or without a wafer; with a wafer allows refill from bulk packed pipette tips, and without a wafer allows refill from pipette tip reload systems
- Bulk, non-sterile option available in unique self-standing, resealable bags