High-efficiency (class A+) refrigerated thermostat provided with the innovative Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system, and forced air circulation in order to offer excellent stability and homogeneity of the internal temperature.
- Selectable incubation temperature from 3 to 50°C
- Internal sockets to power devices
- Internal transparent door for sample observation without disturbance
- FOC120I has a total volume of 120 liters and accepts 2 BOD Sensor System 6, or 1 BOD Sensor System 10
- FOC215I and FOC215IL have a total volume of 215 liters and accept 4 BOD Sensor System 6, or 2 BOD Sensor System 10
- TempSoft™ dedicated software for times and temperatures (+ ramps)
- Auto-Tuning thermoregulation system
- Uniform temperature by the use of forced ventilation
- 3-digit display of internal temperature
- TempSoft™ incorporates high/low alarm thresholds
- Constant monitoring according to GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
- Wireless DataBox™ data capture avoids environment disturbance
- Cooling system in A+ class energy rated
- Low operating cost
The FOC215IL illuminated model is equipped with 2 lighted shelves each (20.000 lux/shelf) with six led bars mounted horizontally below the shelf, which illuminate the shelf below. Ideal for bacteria cultures and fermentation studies, among many other experiements that require constant temperature and lighting. With a timer for customizable lighting cycles and internal transparent door for sample observation without disturbance.