The new Spectroquant® Prove spectrophotometers unite simplicity, security, and durability in one instrument. Intuitive, innovative, and preprogrammed for the broadest range of test kits, Spectroquant® Prove makes water analysis smoother than ever.
Three models are available to perfectly suit your requirements:
Spectroquant Prove 100 is a smart VIS spectrophotometer for routine applications, such as wastewater analysis. It offers fast, easy and reliable results with direct insertion of cell tests and over 180 preprogrammed test kits.
Spectroquant Prove 300 is a robust UV/VIS spectrophotometer for sensitive measurements, such as the analysis of drinking water and beverages. It allows UV/VIS analysis and automatically detects reagent tests for secure measurement of sensitive parameters like manganese and sulfate.
Spectroquant Prove 600 is a powerful UV/VIS spectrophotometer for complex analyses, such as process water testing. It offers maximum sensitivity, allows UV/VIS analysis, and automatically detects reagent tests for secure measurement of sensitive parameters like manganese and sulfate.
|Prove 100||Prove 300||Prove 600|
|Lamp type||Tungsten halogen||Xenon flash||Xenon flash|
|Smart screen display||Resisitve touch screen||Resistive touch screen||P-cap glass touch screen|
|Live ID system||2-D barcode recognition for cell and reagent tests. Barcode contains lot, expiry, and calibration data; data stored with each measurement.|
|Cell size||16mm round and 10, 20, 50mm rectangular cells with auto recognition||16mm round and 10, 20, 50mm rectangular cells with auto recognition||16mm round and 10, 20, 50, 100mm rectangular cells with auto recognition|
- Reference beam technology
- Measurement with open shaft possible due to proprietary solution (patent pending)
- Cell holder is removable for easy cleaning
- Programmed methods of all Spectroquant cell and reagent tests, 99 user defined methods, 20 profiles for kinetics and absorbance scans each
- Free preprogrammed applications: Bromate, Brewery packages (MEBAK/EBC methods), Sugar (ICUMSA), Oil (DOBI, olive oil)
- Individual settings for all methods in AQA 1 (instrument check) and AQA 2 mode (system check) and pipette check
- Easy access through settings menu to perform instrument supported matrix check for each method
- Navigation in 28 built-in languages
- Communication interfaces: 2 x USB-A (for printer, USB memory devices, keyboard or barcode reader), 1 x USB-B, Ethernet LAN connection