Superior insulating properties combined with high chemical resistance make Magic Touch 2™ Ice Pans compatible not only with wet ice, but also with ultra-low temperature materials including dry ice, salt slurries, dry ice methanol slurries, or liquid nitrogen. Their lightly textured non-slip finish and raised edge provides secure transport and a stylish look. Magic Touch 2™ Ice Pans are available in 1.0L Mini, 4.0L Midi, and 9.0L Maxi sizes, each in four colors; blue, black, red. and green.
- Expanded urethane laboratory ice pans are lightweight, durable and non-sweating
- Impervious to moisture and odors
- Able to withstand a wide temperature range: -196°C (-320°F) to 100°C (212°F)
- Features convenient pour spout, drip-proof rims and fill line indicator
- Includes snug-fitting lid that stores neatly under base when not in use