- Jumbo 1" digits display humidity, temperature—read from 35 feet away
- Simultaneously displays ambient relative humidity and (internal probe and external probe) temperatures °F/°C with dual-recall memories
- Both sensor and 10-foot cable perform accurately when under water
- Fulfills CLIA specification 493.1207
- Response time is less than 30 seconds
External probe range is –58 to 158°F and –50 to 70°C (OUT reading). Ambient internal probe range is 32 to 122°F and 0 to 50°C (IN reading). Resolution is 1° and accuracy is ±1°C. Humidity range is 25 to 95%, resolution is 1% RH, and accuracy is ±2% RH mid-range to ±4% RH elsewhere. Display is updated once per second. Minimum and maximum memories may be displayed or cleared at any time with the touch of a button. They permit monitoring conditions overnight, on weekends, or for any time period. Jumbo 1-1/8" display may be read from as far away as 35 feet.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement.
Meets federal requirements for CLIA specification 493.1207 for monitoring temperature and humidity. Self-contained, stable, accurate unit requires no adjustment or maintenance. Case is chemical- and shock-resistant ABS plastic. Supplied with flip-open stand, wall mount, and AAA batteries. Size is 4-1/4 x 4 x 3/4 inches. Weight is 5-3/8 ounces. Replacement battery Cat. No. 291-1105.