The Traceable® Excursion-Trac™ is a data-logging thermometer with user-defined time intervals designed to meet current CDC/VFC requirements for vaccine storage and monitoring. Smart-Alarm™ features visual and audible indicators which signal continuously until acknowledged, even if the parameter returns to the non-alarm range. Stores up to 10 unique alarm events. Memory can be cleared on unit after downloading data to USB stick. Capable of storing up to 1 million temperature observations.
- Rolling memory structure, maintains most recent 525,600 temperature observations
- MIN/MAX and current temperatures °F/°C switchable
- Individually serialized, calibrated, andcertified Traceable® to NIST
- No software required to download data
- Data download (CSV file) may be transferred from thermometer to PC or Mac using a USB flash drive
- Hassle-free retrieval of data—unit can remain in use while downloading/analyzing data
- Status indicators—low battery, low memory, USB data transfer, active alarm state