Ergopet® Air Powered Pipettors have an extremely light, ergonomic design that reduces awkward positioning, strain, and fatigue. A feather-light weight, comfortable grip allows for hours of stress-free operation. Not autoclavable.
- Extended handle lengths (4 or 8") dramatically lower the hand position allowing users to rest their elbow on the bench while supporting their pipettor, especially when working in a hood with a lowered sash
- Swiveling head can be positioned in line with the hand or turned up to 90° left or right to permit unobstructed viewing of the meniscus and graduations while aspirating and dispensing
- Chuck can be rotated to change the angle of the pipette from vertical to 15° outwards to ensure that the meniscus is level at all times
- Remote 120 VAC air pump connected with 1.5m (60") lightweight tubing provides continuous operation without the need for battery charging
- Soft silicone chuck accepts glass or plastic pipettes from 1-100mL with outside mouth diameter of 3.3 to 9.9mm
- Hydrophobic filter within the chuck can be replaced without using any tools and protects the pipette from inadvertent backflow