The Ergopet® Memory Pipettor has an ergonomic design that reduces awkward positioning, strain, and fatigue to pipetting hand and arm and features a memory function for repeated dispensing. The state-of-the-art pipettor aspirates and dispenses an exact amount of liquid repeatedly without using the graduations of the pipette. Not autoclavable.
- Lightweight with a comfortable grip, feels balanced in the hand
- Extended hand lengths (7 ½" to 19 ½") dramatically lower the hand position allowing users to rest their elbow on the bench while comfortably supporting their pipettor
- Swiveling head can be positioned in line with the hand or turned up to 90° left or right to permit unobstructed viewing of the meniscus and graduations while aspirating and dispensing
- Soft silicone chuck accepts glass or plastic pipettes from 1-100mL with outside mouth diameter of 3.3 to 9.9mm
- Chuck can be rotated to change the angle of the pipette from vertical to 15° outwards to ensure that the meniscus is level at all times
- Hydrophobic filter within the chuck can be replaced without using any tools and protects the pipette from inadvertent backflow
- Rechargeable battery powered; charger included