Choose Kimax® Low Form Griffin Pink "Colorware" glass beakers for ease of identification in the lab. These beakers offer excellent mechanical strength and durability, while providing high resistance to chemical attack and thermal shock.
- Use of colored beakers reduces the risk of cross contamination
- Easily identify glassware between labs
- All sizes feature double capacity scales with easy-to-read graduations
- Durable, color, matte finish marking area for use with an ordinary pencil or marker
- Design meets ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements