Conduct light-duty, general purpose applications where a heavier bottle is not required with Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Amber HDPE Bottles. Lightweight versions of the original Nalgene Amber Lab Quality bottle, these high density polyethylene bottles reduce UV light transmissions to protect light-sensitive liquids.
- Meets U.S. Pharmacopoeia 23 requirements for light transmission
- Excellent chemical resistance to most acids, bases and alcohols make these versatile bottles where exposure to light needs to be restricted
- Economical and recyclable; designed for single use
- Can be used in freezer to -100°C (-148°F) for long term storage
- Linerless caps provide the ultimate in leakproof† protection without the use of liner that can wrinkle, cause leaks or contaminate your reagents
Note: Nalgene™ LDPE, HDPE, PP, and PMP containers can be used for long-term storage, but direct UV exposure should be avoided.