The Corning 5L Erlenmeyer flask is designed to help scale-up suspension culture with space efficiency in mind. The polycarbonate flasks are sterile and ready-to-use, ideal for shaker culture applications, and storage.
- Available with both baffled or plain bottom
- Molded-in graduations for accuracy
- Large vent cap for continuous gas exchange while ensuring sterility and preventing leakage
- Highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Certified nonpyrogenic and RNase-/DNase-free
- Erlenmeyer flask is autoclavable once at 121oC, 15psi for 20 minutes. Repeated autoclaving weakens the flask and is not recommended. Vent cap is not autoclavable.