Analytical balances for weighing up to 520 g maximum with 0.1 mg or 0.01 mg resolution. Cubis® provides maximum weighing performance, Advanced Pharma Compliance (APC) functions for reliability in regulated areas security and full network capability. Equipped with a touch screen, it is also suitable for customised workflows (Q-Apps).
The Sartorius Cubis balances are the first with an entirely modular-design. Display and control units, weighing modules, draft shield models, interfaces, and much more can be freely combined to suit the needs of your lab. Three different draft shield options are also available.
MSA Units - the Ultimate Solution
- Top-of-the-line technology and information design
- Touch screen featuring high-resolution color TFT for brilliant reproduction of text and graphics
- Outstanding ease of use and display quality, especially for complex applications
- Q-apps can be adapted to your individual operating procedure
MSU Units - Classic and Universal
- High-resolution, generously sized, monochrome graphic display
- Keys that feature positive click action and precise activation of functions
- For users who wish to combine classic key-operated control with the widest possible range of performance features
MSE Units - Weighing, Pure and Simple
- Large, high-contrast liquid crystal display
- Easy to understand menu guidance with short text prompts
- Clearnly structured keys for precise activation of functions