The Vacuubrand® PC3010 VARIO™ self adjusting vacuum system is an excellent choice for many pilot-plant scale applications, such as "mega" centrifugal concentrators, industrial rotary evaporators, and scale up reactors. The system runs your process with minimal supervision, providing process validation if desired, while freeing you up to do more important work. It features a VARIO™ version of the whisper-quiet MV10C vacuum pump, with integrated solvent recovery in a compact, attractive package. System includes the unique, sophisticated controller that adjusts the pump speed, eliminating the need for solenoid valves or pump switching. An intuitive "turn-and-push" jogwheel interface with high-resolution screen makes operation effortless.
The PC3010 VARIO™ has an ultimate vacuum of 0.6mbar - the deepest available in a chemistry-design diaphragm pump - and a free air capacity (at maximum speed) of 5.0cfm.
- VARIO™ provides unsurpassed control, for maximum productivity - automatically finding and following boiling curves in evaporative applications, or automatically adjusting "zero-hysteresis" single point control for critical applications. All while reducing noise, and greatly extending service intervals. The result, process times up to 30% faster, while minimizing intervention and oversight by the operator.
- Equipped with a quiet, reliable gas ballast that expels condensed vapors from the pump, reducing their effect on pump performance.
- Like most Vacuubrand® oil-free vacuum systems, the pump features PTFE diaphragms and a fluoropolymer flowpath for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Pump is completely oil-free, eliminating the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps. Furthermore, its unique design ensures years of use before the first scheduled maintenance in most lab applications.
- The PC3010 VARIO™ features a bi-directional RS232 port, allowing process validation, and execution of sophisticated pumping programs.
|Ultimate Vacuum:||0.6mbar (0.45torr)|
|Flow Rate:||5.0cfm (143Ipm)|
Pump is supplied complete with CVC3000 controller, integral solvent recovery system, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer's warranty.