The Vacuubrand® PC3001 VARIO™ is the best choice for benchtop sized rotary evaporators. The system runs your rotary evaporator with minimal supervision, continuously optimizing the vacuum to changing application conditions for faster evaporation and tighter control, while freeing you up to do more important work. It features a VARIO™ version of the MD1C vacuum pump, with integrated solvent recovery in a compact, attractive package. The unique, sophisticated VARIO™ controller with intuitive menu-driven graphic interface has a "turn-and-push" jogwheel for quick adjustments. The controller adjusts the pump speed, providing smooth vacuum adjustment, eliminating the need for solenoid valves or pump switching, and offering control options previously unavailable with vacuum pumps
- VARIO™ provides unsurpassed control, for maximum productivity - automatically finding and following boiling curves in evaporative applications, or automatically adjusting "zero-hysteresis" single point control for critical applications. All while reducing noise, and greatly extending service intervals. The result, process times up to 30% faster, while minimizing intervention and oversight by the operator.
- Equipped with a quiet, reliable gas ballast that expels condensed vapors from the pump, reducing their effect on pump performance.
- Like most Vacuubrand® oil-free vacuum systems, the pump features PTFE diaphragms and a fluoropolymer flowpath for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Pump is completely oil-free, eliminating the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps. Furthermore, its unique design ensures years of use before the first scheduled maintenance in most lab applications.
- With a bi-directional RS232 port, allowing process validation, and execution of sophisticated pumping programs.
|Ultimate Vacuum:||2mbar (1.0torr)|
|Flow Rate:||0.94cfm (28Ipm)|
Pump is supplied complete with CVC3000 controller, integral solvent recovery system, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer's warranty.