The Vacuubrand® PC3001 Basic is an upgradeable oil-free vacuum system. It includes the popular MD1C vacuum pump, with a motor speed control knob to provide approximate vacuum levels. This provides some of the advantages of VARIO™ motor speed control, specifically the reduced noise, wear, and energy consumption at a reduced cost compared with a full VARIO™ version. The system can be can be upgraded, either partially or fully, to the popular PC3001 VARIO™ vacuum system.
- This vacuum system is equipped with an integral, oil-free vaccum pump for low-maintenance vacuum. There is no oil to change, and typical service intervals range between 10,000 and 15,000 hours.
- System features a corrosion-resistant fluoropolymer flowpath for long life and excellent results with most solvents.
- Whisper-quiet integral pump to reduce lab noise.
- The PC301 oil-free vacuum pump system is powerful enough to evaporate DMF and other high boiling point solvents.
- An integrated gas ballast allows the continuous purging of condensate from the pump for superior performance.
- System is supplied complete with appropriate power cord, manual, and one-year manufacturer’s warranty. With space-saving stand.
|Ultimate Vacuum:||2mbar (1.0torr)|
|Flow Rate:||0.94cfm (28Ipm)|
|Inlet / Outlet Connection:||for hoses 10mm I.D.|
The addition of the Supplemental Module I to the PC3001 Basic adds a CVC3000 vacuum controller to provide all of the VARIO™ control functions. Specifically, with the addition of this module, the system will be able to find and follow boiling point curves, have single-point hysteresis-free vacuum, have up to ten user programs, interface with a computer via a bi-directional RS232 serial port, plug-and-play installation of peripheral valves via VACUU•BUS®, and more. All functions are controlled with a large graphic display and the use of a "turn-and-push" jogwheel. An inlet catchpot is also included to preserve the performance of the pump from vacuum line condensate.
The addition of the Supplemental Module II adds an exhaust condenser and catchpot to allow the capture of solvent that passes through the pump. Condenser catchpot capacity is 500mL.