Agilent Merlin Microseal® is a low bleed, longer life alternative to standard septa for split/splitless injection and SPME.
- Requires 23 gauge syringe needle
- Has a lifetime of more than 2000 injections, depending on samples and operating conditions
- Greatly reduced instrument downtime for septa changes and injection port liner changes due to septa particulates
- Two distinct sealing mechanisms: double O-ring type seal around the syringe needle and spring assisted duckbill to seal the injection port
- Temperature range 50-400°C