Grow more cells in less space! Corning's new low profile 100cm2 flask design frees up incubator space and gives you more cells with less subculturing.
Three Corning Low Profile flasks can grow as many cells as four 75cm2 flasks in half the incubator space.
Better incubator fit:
33% lower stacking height - Three Corning Low Profile flasks can grow as many cells as four 75cm2 flasks in half the incubator space. Result - twice the surface area and twice as many cells in the same incubator space.
Better cell yields:
- 33% more growth area but same footprint as a 75cm2 flask.
- Choice of standard cell culture surface for easy to attach cell lines or Corning CellBIND® Surface to improve cell atachment.
- New 1/2 turn cap design.
- Thinner profile for better gripping.
- Corner cap location for better pipetting and pouring.
Cell culture is easier with Corning Low Profile 100cm2 flasks:
- Easier on space - 33% more cells per low profile flask can double the number of cells per incubator.
- Easier growing - Corning CellBIND® Surface gives optimum cell attachment for higher yields.
- Easier working - more cells/flask reduces number of flasks needed.