The easy-to-use VACU-GUARD™ in-line filter devices help to confine and isolate infectious materials in vacuum systems and protect the laboratory.
- Excellent for protecting vacuum pump systems from solvent vapor or gaseous contaminants and aqueous aerosols.
- Designed for in-line use with stepped barb connections for 10 to 12mm i.d. hose.
- Available with choice of chemical trap: activated carbon, molecular sieve, or desiccant.
- Membrane retains 99.99% of airbone particles greater than 0.1µm.
- Features hydrophobic polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) membrane.