This high-performance microcentrifuge spins up to 25,000 x g and offers up to 30-place capacity for high throughput. Centrifuge incorporates reinforced steel rotor housing and double lid locks. The maintenance-free, brushless induction motor reaches maximum speed within 12 seconds for quick separation and recovery of samples. Rotors are autoclavable.
Operating parameters of time, speed (or RCF), soft start/stop and momentary spins are entered on a touch-sensitive pad. The timer includes a hold function for longer spins. The soft start/stop function slows the acceleration and deceleration rate for delicate samples or filter tubes.
Centrifuge provides temperature control from –9 to 40°C. Refrigerated units use CFC-free refrigerant.
- Embossed foil keypad for simple operation
- Fast Cool function: from room temperature to 4°C in approx. 15 min (4517 R)
- Short-spin function with preselected rotational speed
- rpm or rcf settings as required (from 500 rpm in steps of 100 rpm)
- Timer up to 99 min or continuous run
- Soft key for gentle acceleration and deceleration
- Temperature settings from -9 to 40°C (5417 R)
- Sample temperature <4°C maintained at maximum speed
- Automatic imbalance detection