Meet regulatory labeling requirements for chemical containers with Nalgene™ Narrow-Mouth Right-to-Know LDPE Wash Bottles, which use standard, instantly recognizable symbols and colors. These low density polyethylene bottles are flexible for easy dispensing and translucent for viewing contents.
- Polypropylene or high-density polyethylene closure; polypropylene copolymer fill tube
- Self-venting, but contents stay in bottle with no risk of leakage
- Chemical name, International Chemical Society (ICS) chemical formula and Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number printed on bottle for easy identification
- Color bar that corresponds to colored closure to prevent cross-contamination
- Designed to dispense through the top with a closure and stem molded in one piece for uniform leakproof service
- Tip can be cut back to increase flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure that prevents separation when squeezing bottle
Available in packs of the same 16 or 32 oz. (500 or 1000mL) bottle, or in a five-bottle (16 oz./500mL only) assortment pack consisting of one each acetone, ethyl alcohol, isopropanol, methanol and distilled water.